My last post about being determined in life made me think of something my buddy told me tonight. I went out with a few friends to grab a bit to eat and share some laughs and I told my buddy about a few things going on right now in my life (like everyone, I have a few challenges I’m facing). My mom called me this morning to notify me that my grandfather has passed away. While I wasn’t very close with him it is still sad and it reminded me of the other individuals I have lost throughout the years as well. I shed some tears this morning and felt a lot better after. I told my buddy in the pub tonight, “Man, it’s like I’m being tested!”
In life, we are faced with challenges and sometimes they build up at once. The outcome can be sink or swim. The way I see things is we have to survive, because we don’t plan on failing. One of my friends said, “That’s the way I see it! I think, I survived, so I can make it the next time too! The way I see it is things are just making me stronger!” She’s great, and I could’t have said it better myself.
Keep pushing forward.
- blissmanifesto said:I’m sorry about your grandpa. And I hope everything works out all right. Although, honestly, no matter how things work out, it’s too soon to tell what the long-term outcome might be. So whatever happens will be okay.
- happilyconfused likes this
- kickingassinstilettos said:Sorry about your loss :(
- kickingassinstilettos likes this
- warintraining likes this
- regainingmymoxy said:Sorry about that. Good point on living inthe moment and surviving
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- almondsofjoy likes this
- gettingamyright likes this
- allaboutyoudreamer likes this
- allaboutyoudreamer reblogged this from davidlamb
- tsukareru likes this
- macaulaybulkin said:Hey Dave, so sorry for your loss. Hope you’re oKay
- davidlamb posted this