Many people will attempt to remove a certain act in which they consider to be detrimental to their results they are after. One technique used by nutrition counselors when working with clients is that when a negative act is removed, it is replaced with a positive one. This seemingly simple approach can yield big results because simply removing something in which an individual has grown accustomed to can create a void. A void in a routine can cause us to relapse, or recycle, our actions; it is human nature to follow patterns and stay within comfort zones. Try removing an act, such as eating ice cream while watching T.V., with something beneficial, like sipping tea and performing a stretching program.
Try it out, and stay positive!
- sans-fear likes this
- blissmanifesto said: You’ve given me a lot to think about!
- skinnybitchrose said: Good Idea!!!
- themanboobexpress likes this
- thinkingthoughts8 likes this
- angies--life likes this
- abhincactanonverba likes this
- iron-inside likes this
- lizziesjourneytoweightloss likes this
- dan-and-thoughts likes this
- journeyofafatgirl likes this
- threeofmyown48 likes this
- davidlamb posted this